[nycphp-talk] FW: [wwwac] Need WINXP Pro

Wasch at aol.com Wasch at aol.com
Wed Jan 1 13:22:35 EST 2003

In a message dated 1/1/2003 11:38:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nyphp at websapp.com writes:

> My new yea started with WinXP (home) crashing hard. I had to reinstall Win
> XP, and of course, now it's there, and I can see all of my documents, but
> I can't get to any of them.

I follow an architectural forum and the situation there is even worse. They
cannot get thir pronters & plotters to function. The best advice is to go out
and buy Win 2000 Pro and download  XP and install Win 2000.

I say amen to that.

Regards,

Wayne Schultz
DraftCAD LLC