help

Tracy tech_learner at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 08:18:47 EST 2003

Hi,

I am tring to sort the table that shows the contents in my user table. i haev been able to sort on the basis of age and gender. i have tried for name but if i use the persent syntax, i get only their first names meaning the title (MR. or MRS or MS) is chopped off. i want to know if its possible to arrange as: Mrs. A, Mr. B, Ms. C instead of wot i have now : just  A, B, C.

also i am unsure as to how i have the sorting functions called. i thought of including it as buttons in the table header and invoke onClick. but i dont know how to switch from php to javascript ie mix the two and exchange values. the second option was to try to use links to re-load the page ($php_self).

which would be better, can any one suggest an optimum method to achive the desired results?

Regards,
Tracy