Website Redevelopment Needed for Really Great Non-Profit

Daniel Kushner nyphp at websapp.com
Wed Jan 8 13:58:03 EST 2003

Please contact them directly :)

Regards,
Daniel Kushner
Vice President
New York PHP
http://nyphp.org/
daniel at nyphp.org

Reply to: kwarner-cohen at gc.cuny.edu
Date: Wed Jan 8th 10:08

We are a research group within CUNY's Graduate Center that studies things
like alternatives to jails, and the effects of gentrification on lifelong
residents of NYC via private and public grants (see, told you really great
things!)
However, our website is WILDLY out of date, and extremely static. The last
time it was touched was '99.
Like every non-profit, all of us are overworked and underpaid. I tried to
learn Dreamweaver (don't laugh) in order to rebuild the site, but I recently
realized that it's simply not realistic.
So, I come to you. I know what content is needed, and an idea about the
format. This is not terribly hard website for someone who has the
experience. I think we'd only have to meet once (maybe twice) over the whole
thing.
Please email me any examples of work.
We can pay $300-350.