LinuxWorld Expo Update

Hans Zaunere hans at nyphp.org
Thu Jan 9 14:17:47 EST 2003

Good afternoon all,

The response for helping LWE has been great; thank you!  I have some more
details that I hope will clarify our next steps for getting to LWE, and how
you can help.

Take a look at http://nyphp.org/#lwe for updated information, and the links
to actually sign-up and scheduling.  It's also a good idea to get on their
mailing list (send a blank message to expo-subscribe at unilug.org), since most
action will be discussed there.

We have a great start already, but that doesn't mean you still can't help!
There's a need for literature, brochure and/or take-card writting and design
(give me a shout at hans at nyphp.org).  And, since this IS a computer show,
anyone who can bring laptops, hubs, monitors, etc. would be welcomed with
open arms (sign-up at http://booth.unilug.org).

If you'd like to help, but just aren't sure where to start, drop me a note at
hans at nyphp.org; and ask any other questions as well.

Thank you,

=====
Hans Zaunere