[nycphp-talk] FTP client

Kayra Otaner kayraotaner at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 17:33:50 EST 2003

Hi,

I guess you may want to have a look at source code of Http2Ftp
(http://obua.org/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=9) This script basically creating a web based
full featured ftp client and allows everyone upload&download files using simple browser interface.

But as an answer to your more detailed question I can say that you may not be able to show process
indication on Php if you are trying to create HTML output. But try to use "<pre>" tag and echo any
content after this HTML tag, this may provide you to show some sort of process indication. If you
use Php Cli interface you can send output to stdout and this can help you to show process
(upload/download) status.

Best

Kayra Otaner