[nycphp-talk] Strange problem w/ PHP over LAN?

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Jan 14 16:56:57 EST 2003

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 11:59:28AM -0500, Jon Baer wrote:
> Accessing from Desktop: http://desktop/info.php
> phpinfo(); shows what you would expect.
>
> Accessing from Laptop: http://desktop/info.php

Perhaps this will be a clue...  I get that kind of output when there's
a require statement which is failing but I have the failure hidden by
an @.

Perhaps there's some error that's not being reported.  Turn your error
reporting level all the way up in your php.ini file.  If you run PHP as
an Apache module, restart Apache.

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
    SqlSolution.info  | LayoutSolution.info |  FormSolution.info