PHP IDE

Ophir Prusak ophir at prusak.com
Wed Jan 15 12:03:07 EST 2003

Hi All,

I'm currently thinking of moving to a "real" IDE for PHP development.
Until now I've only been using "text editors" for my PHP development (namely
emacs and textpad).

The only "requirement" is that I can trace through my PHP code (preferably
running on a Linux based server and not just my PC)
Until now the development cycle has always been code -> copy to server ->
run PHP script -> see what happens.

1. I know that Zend Studio and NuSphere PHPEd support this. Are there any
others ?
2. Can anyone who uses and IDE give a short review ?
3. Are there any links to "professional" reviews out there ?

Thanx
Ophir