FedEx ship classes?

George Webb gw.nyphp at gwprogramming.com
Wed Jan 15 18:17:22 EST 2003

Hi.  Would anyone suggest a (quick & easy?) solution for
integrating an existing PHP application with FedEx shipping?
The task is to feed this "solution" some typical FedEx
shipping fields (ship name, recipient name, service type, etc.)
and return a shipping label, complete with barcode and tracking #.

	I wrote a PHP/curl script to do this simply by posting
form data (via curl/HTTPS) to the FedEx web site (exactly as a
typical customer would do), but suddenly, on Monday, they
re-did their site, and I can't figure out all the new form
fields to POST...!

	FedEx has a "Ship Manager API" solution, but then a
PHP extension would have to be written, and I don't know C
too well.

	Thanks for any comments or suggestions!!!

Best, George.

George Webb
gw.nyphp at gwprogramming.com
(802) 985-1384