[nycphp-talk] [jobs at nyphp.org] Cold Fusion

David Sklar sklar at sklar.com
Thu Jan 16 13:48:35 EST 2003

Then maybe they should join a ColdFusion list and look on a ColdFusion job
board. :)

I don't mean to be too snooty about this -- the job board should have
maximum utility for NYPHP members. But if the ads become so general that
there's no difference between the NYPHP job board and searching on
monster.com for web development jobs in NYC, then I don't think that's
maximum utility.

-dave