Fwd: RE: [nycphp-dev] FW: LWE Flyer

Michael Southwell southwell at dneba.com
Sun Jan 19 22:33:50 EST 2003

> >       When LWE is over, I think we should regroup and talk about putting
> > together a sponsor faq which will make it clear to sponsors and us what the
> > benefits and requirements are for sponsorship.  One of the obvious
> > requirement is a variety of logos suitable for web or print work.
>
>Yeah, I agree.  We need some language on the site about sponsorship, etc.
>Also, I think some of the language on the flyer is nice enough that we could
>update the site with some of things we've developed for the flyer.

In an earlier incarnation I was a Professor of English, and I will be happy
to check over any proposed language for future materials to make sure it's
clear, correct, and clean.  Sorry that I haven't been able to offer this
for the LWE materials, but in the future I should be able to help in this
regard.

DNEBA Enterprises
81 South Road
Bloomingdale, NJ 07403-1419