[nycphp-talk] NYC Freelance rates

joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Mon Jan 20 12:09:20 EST 2003

I think there's some major league low balling going on. I bid for a project and was told by the company about the competing bids. People are looking for anything they can get, and don't want to risk overbidding. I think you'd need an impressive history, good sales pitch and good clients to get $40-$50 with consistency these days.

Josh