Wednesday's Recruitment Seminar Update!

Daniel Kushner nyphp at websapp.com
Tue Jan 21 17:01:42 EST 2003

On behalf of AIP:

We are very pleased to let you know that Dino Grigorakakis, the Regional
VP of Robert Half International, will be joining Oren Klaber from
Monster.com to be part of our panel this Wednesday. RHI is the world
leader in specialized staffing services, and Dino will discuss
compensation trends and inform us of strategies to increase compensation
packages. In addition, RHI will be sending five experts to be part of
the event and the networking opportunities. Full details below:

Location: IBM Building, 590 Madison Ave, New York. (Cross at 57th St.)
Time: 6:00 PM Jan 22, 2003 for food and networking. Event starts at
6:30.
Price: $15 at the door, Free for members, $10 for pre-registrants Space
is limited and running out. Please register to reserve your space.

To register for this event:
Please email dseligson at association.org or call 212-375-6290 x 200 and
ask for Dan Seligson.

PRESENTER:
Dino Grigorakakis is the Regional Vice-President for Robert Half
International Inc. (RHI). Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) pioneered
specialized staffing services today is the world's leader in the field.
Founded in 1948, the company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange
(symbol: RHI) and operates seven separate divisions, each serving
distinct markets. They include: Accountemps, Robert Half Accounting and
FinanceR and Robert Half Management ResourcesR, for temporary, full-time
and project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and
finance; OfficeTeamR, for highly skilled temporary administrative
support; Robert Half TechnologyR, for information technology
professionals; The AffiliatesR, for temporary, project and full-time
staffing of attorneys, paralegals and legal support personnel; and The
Creative GroupR, for creative, advertising, marketing and web design
professionals.
PRESENTATION TITLE:
IT COMPENSATION TRENDS IN 2003

OVERVIEW:
Based on research conducted for the 2003 Robert Half Technology Salary
Guide, we will explore the intimate knowledge of hiring markets and
identify key trends.  We support this information with research
conducted through our surveys of more than 1,400 CIOs, and with findings
from the Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics as well as
news and trade publications.

OUTLINE:
Factors influencing compensation levels:
*       Specialized experience
*       Local employment conditions
*       Growing industries in a given market
Key issues for upcoming years compensation:
*       Trends in IT compensation for 2003 and how they're being
affected by current economic conditions.
*       The factors influencing hiring managers across the country and
the strategies they're employing to meet their needs.