[nycphp-talk] Quickbooks file format

cthorn cthorn at wt.net
Tue Jan 21 21:00:51 EST 2003

Hi,
I was able to get to the link and attached a couple of the
files..

It should be easy to create these file on the fly...
e.g.

if(!$iif_file = fopen("test.iif","w")) {
  print "Couldn't open file";
} else {
fputs($iif_file,"!SPL\	TRNSID\	TRNSTYPE\	DATE\	ACCNT\	NAME\
AMOUNT\	DOCNUM\	MEMO\	CLEAR\
");
fputs($iif_file,"!TRNS\	TRNSID\	TRNSTYPE\	DATE\	ACCNT\	NAME\\
tAMOUNT\	DOCNUM\	MEMO\	CLEAR\
");

snip ....

fclose($iif_file);