Sessions

e_dave drodriguez1 at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 16:20:03 EST 2003

Can someone point me in the right direction?  I am writing what I think
is a fairly simple session authentication script, but I keep getting
the following error:

Warning :  Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
(output started at /Library/WebServer/Documents/DSMetro/header.php:16)
in /Library/WebServer/Documents/DSMetro/frontpage.php on line 111

It sounds to me like the problem is due to the http headers at the top
of the page, but I don't know how best to handle this.  I don't want to
leave out the headers, right?

Your friendly neighborhood newbie.

e.Dave