[nycphp-talk] Sessions

Seth [Ghiek] seth at ghiek.com
Tue Jan 28 23:58:28 EST 2003

this is how i start every web page...and the $tid value is maintained
flawlessly for tracking the user.

<?php
session_start();
$tid = $_COOKIE["PHPSESSID"];
I, for one, am completely blown away with how easy sessions are to manage
with php. i never it expected it to be so simple, so transparent and so
reliable...at least, at my host, it works that way.

spirits,

seth j hersh