fetch page script

Carlos A Hoyos cahoyos at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 29 14:11:24 EST 2003

Hi,
I need to write a function that given a URL, will open it and "rip it" to
my local server, (i.e. save the page's code to a specific directory, queue
all of the page's assets -images, css, js, etc- save them to that directory
as well and fix all paths to make it available for local browsing).

Not really a big one, but if somebody already knows about a script that
does this, I wouldn't mind the head start.

Lastly, it was great to have meet some of you last night... great meeting.

Carlos