[nycphp-talk] Today's iSeminar

Weston Houghton weslists at anapraxis.com
Thu Jan 30 13:27:18 EST 2003

I tired, but it seems that the iseminar software doesn't want to work
on Macs...

Wes

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 01:15  PM, Daniel Kushner wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> We would like to know how many attendees where at Zend's iSeminar
> today that
> came from our great NYPHP group. Please stick your email or name here:
> http://nyphp.org/iseminar/  so that we can see the results.
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel Kushner
> Vice President, New York PHP
> http://nyphp.org/
> daniel at nyphp.org

---
The selection and placement of letters on this page was
determined automatically by a computer program. Any
resemblance to actual words, sentences, or paragraphs is
pure coincidence, and no liability will be assumed for
such coincidences.