[nycphp-talk] Output name of Variable

Ophir Prusak ophir at prusak.com
Fri Jan 31 13:14:36 EST 2003

I was recently trying to solve the same problem myself.
I asked around at work and the consensus seems to be that it's impossible
for plain variables.

My solution ended up being passing the name of the variable to the function
and not the variable itself.
Then you can just use $$name to get the value.

Please let me know if you manage to pull it off some other way.

Ophir