[nycphp-talk] embedding one web page in another

joe joehark at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 12:00:17 EDT 2003

OOPPS - I transposed the version. I wrote 4.4.2 at one point and then did
the right way later. Sory about that.  I am definitely running 4.2.2.

But the point is, do you think if I upgrade to 4.3 that will resolve the
problem?

I run the site on a Rackshack dedicated server that I manage. Is upgrading
as simple as uploading and overwriting the older PHP with the latest
version or is this going to get hairy and play havoc with the sites I'm
hosting that are built with 4..2.2?

TIA