[nycphp-talk] IIS 5 and PHP with User Access

Keith Richardson keithjr at war3.com
Wed Jul 16 21:03:58 EDT 2003

ISAPI dll's, get variables work, but the problem is that they arent
hidden..

one thing i noticed is that if the directory disallows anonymous access
along with the one file, it works, but you cant have anonymous and
restricted access int he same browser "session" it seems....

i wonder why they dont say anything about that anywhere on php.net...