[nycphp-talk] limit file types on image uploads?

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu Jul 17 23:26:55 EDT 2003

Hi Mark:

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 09:44:49AM -0400, Mark Armendariz wrote:

> AOL doesn't send a MIME type?!?

At the time the problem arose, the quick fix was to remove this check,
since the more accurate file type check was there also.

Thanks for prodding me to poke around a bit more.  I put in a debug step
and asked the user with the problem to tell me what comes up.  Turns out
AOL is sending "image/pjpeg" as the MIME for .jpg files.

Enjoy,

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/