[nycphp-talk] Botched email header

Jeff jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Thu Jul 24 15:42:18 EDT 2003

After doing some additional research, it seems that the problem may not
be the single quote that was botching up the header but the comma in the
company name which Sendmail had interpreted as a delimiter and therefore
it had assumed there were two different email addresses. I'm going to
"test" that route by stripping out the "comma" to see if it fixes
things.

Jeff