[nycphp-talk] PHP Editor

Andu undo at archeopterix.com
Thu Jul 24 17:50:35 EDT 2003

--On Thursday, July 24, 2003 17:18:16 -0400 "Carlos G. Chiossone"
<carlos at sprout.net> wrote:

> Man this is hard; I guess I'll keep this buggy phpEdit after all. Not 2
> of you used the same :)

Depends on what you're after; Nedit gives me syntax hiliting, line numbers,
I can run the php script for debugging, I can also run the script in a
browser if the file is on my local server (where it should be). You can
record macros and play them via a menu (i.e. insert if, switch, etc.
statements). For me that's plenty for a fast free product.