[nycphp-talk] PHP Editor

David Mintz dmintz at panix.com
Mon Jul 28 14:27:18 EDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, John Lacey wrote:

> ok, another 2 cents from me  again (I'm working up to a nickel) -- in
> addition to Arachnophilia (cross platform), I've used Bluefish and
> Quanta which are both "homesitish" as I'm sure you've heard.

I've tried Bluefish and there are things I couldn't figure out and for
which I couldn't find any documentation. I hear they need volunteers to
write it. Talkabout a Catch 22.

One of the things that irked me most was that I couldn't indent a block.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/
Email: See http://dmintzweb.com/whitelist.php first!

Decibels of sound pressure employed by a new "thermoacoustic" refrigerator: 190
Decibels of sound pressure sufficient to ignite a person's hair: 165

	-- Harper's Index, February 2003