[nycphp-talk] Simple form-based selection and cookie-setting/getting

Robert Dumas rdumas at cmj.com
Thu Jul 31 12:17:53 EDT 2003

Hi all:

I'm new to the list and I have a question.

I'm building a streaming media player that opens in a pop-up (a requested
one, thank goodness) and I want to do it in PHP. Basically, I want the user
to select their preferred media player -- Real (ugh) or WMP (double-ugh) --
and hit a link which saves their media player preference and pops open the
player.  Popping open the player is, of course, no problem; but retrieving
their preference is kind of sticky. Does anyone know of a good example of a
simple way to do this?

Cheers

Robert Dumas