[nycphp-talk] Simple form-based selection and cookie-setting/g etting

Sexton, David David.SextonJr at ubs.com
Thu Jul 31 16:10:41 EDT 2003

Sure, you could do it all client-side too... would actually be faster. I've
never done it that way, so I don't know what other pros/cons may exist other
than the user disabling scripting (obviously a con). If you wanted to avoid
relying on Javascript in addition to cookies, you could have a standard
submit button and a javascript-free HTML form that posts to itself or
another page... and let PHP handle the cookie creation.