Segmentation Fault, "Document contains no data" error

elvire dardier nygini at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 10:53:13 EDT 2003

Hi everybody!
I installed Apache 2 (--enable-so) with PHP (--with-gd
--with-oci8 --with-oracle). I also installed Oracle9i.
My problem is that php doesn't work with Oracle9i
properly. It connects once or twice and next time I
open php web page with connection to Oracle it gives
me the error message "Document contains no data" and
"Segmentation fault (11)" in Apache's error log. Does
enybody have the idea what's going on? I'm shure that
the php page works on Apache-PHP-Oracle8i. I think
that php has some problem with connection to Oracle9i.
Was enybody able to get it work with Oracle9i at all?

Thank you all in advance,

Elena