[nycphp-talk] Big MySQL Problem

Christopher R. Merlo cmerlo at turing.matcmp.ncc.edu
Wed Jun 4 12:10:46 EDT 2003

On 2003-06-04 12:06 -0400, Christopher R. Merlo
<cmerlo at turing.matcmp.ncc.edu> wrote:

> I will reboot again, and rename my web directory, to see if it comes
> up normally.  That ought to narrow things down a bit.

And, so far, it's running just fine.  Damn, I guess it really *is*
pilot error.  OK, off to debug PHP.  :)

--
cmerlo at turing.matcmp.ncc.edu        http://turing.matcmp.ncc.edu/~cmerlo

It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students
that have had prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers they are
mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.
  -- Edsger W. Dijkstra, SIGPLAN Notices, Volume 17, Number 5