[nycphp-talk] Secure/insecure items

deedee delta at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 14:15:41 EDT 2003

here are a couple of microsoft discussions worth reading with the
perspective of understanding why IE 5 or IE 6 presents the message "This
page contains secure and non-secure items"...thanks Jeff for mentioning it.

regards,
deedee

Incorrect Error Message When Connecting to Secure Web Sites [Q273903]
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q273903

PRB: Security Warning Message Occurs When You Browse to a Page [Q261188]
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q261188