Upgrading PHP 4.3.0 to 4.3.2 w/ Apache 2 on win32

evan heller evan.heller at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Jun 9 13:32:26 EDT 2003

Ok here's a good question:

Has anyone upgraded from php 4.3.0 to 4.3.2 on
win32 using Apache 2? Did they change in the
apache 2 sapi handler for php cause any problems.
I'm now getting a few weird issues on my server.
The first being that certain programs now don't
work (like Gallery) and I get random PHP warnings
even with warnings & errors turned off.

Also, some php pages appear randomly with no
content while hitting refresh fixes the problem.
If I switch back to php 4.3.0 all these problems
go away. So, with that in mind what could be
causing these problems? Any ideas?

-Evan
--

Evan Heller