[nycphp-talk] Anyone using/developing on Snort/ACID?

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Mon Jun 9 16:31:49 EDT 2003

What do you want to know?  I used to build an appliance based on this
open-source tool.  The problem with ACID is that it is very slow especially
with the type of network traffic that I was dealing with.  Since it works
with both MySQL and Postgres + PHP, you can really go crazy with it.  It's a
nice light weight IDS.  You can repurpose your old PII 200 box. :)