[nycphp-talk] Anyone using/developing on Snort/ACID?

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 08:33:16 EDT 2003

--- Jon Baer <jonbaer at jonbaer.net> wrote:
> im using it @ home on a mini-itx + soekris wifi AP and was poking around
> the
> ACID app so i thought id ask if anyone else was working on php-based IDS
> stuff (libpcap or winpcap) ...

On a somewhat similar note, I had begun work on an extension to
form/send/recv raw packets, but it's been on the back burner for some time.
I guess it could be used to wreak havoc on an IDS  :)

At work I'm just completing a couple ncurses apps in PHP - were you
considering something console based, or strictly web related?