[nycphp-talk] Anyone using/developing on Snort/ACID?

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Tue Jun 10 11:50:08 EDT 2003

Id be interested in that ... @ the moment Im only using ACID as a web
interface for disconnected DHCP clients as it will be pretty much just a
package that boots users running P2P or downloading porn over WiFi ... do
the ncurses apps also work on Windows w/ Cygwin?  I got ettercap to work but
I can't seem to compile using ncurses lib.

I have not seen sample PHP/ncurses apps but just from reading
http://www.zend.com/manual/ref.ncurses.php and it stressing to use the
extension @ ur own risk have you had any problems? (major ones I mean)

- Jon