[nycphp-talk] quickie

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Wed Jun 11 09:56:38 EDT 2003

If your fixed IP is on the WAN side (e.g. Internet) and not just your LAN
(i.e.. 192.168.) folks can   direct there browsers to
http://your.ip.address.here/index.php .
--------------------------
Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch
"eBusiness for the Midsize Enterprise"
PO Box 1354
Plymouth, MA  02362
o: 800-310-3992
f: 508-746-4973
v: 508-746-2383
m: 508-801-0181
http://www.PLMresearch.com
Netscape/AOL/MSN IM: PLMresearch
mwithington at plmresearch.com
Public Key: http://www.PLMresearch.com/html/MLW_public_key.asc
Calendar: http://www.plmresearch.com/calendar.php

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua S. Freeman [mailto:jfreeman at amnh.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 9:50 AM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] quickie

Thanks Mark,

I'm running a LAMP on my laptop on my LAN and my laptop has a fixed IP
address.  I want people to come in via the internet and see the php form
page.  The php form page pulls data out of tables in the mysql database and
therefore has to be able to access the database.

I hope i'm making sense here.

J.