[nycphp-talk] Advice on shopping cart and U.P.S.

Jeff jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 12 17:00:02 EDT 2003

Thanks Hans. That's an endorsement!!

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Zaunere [mailto:zaunere at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 2:49 PM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: RE: [nycphp-talk] Advice on shopping cart and U.P.S.

--- Jeff <jsiegel1 at optonline.net> wrote:
> The feature that caught my eye was the tie-in to U.P.S., FedEx, etc.
>
> I'd also be interested in "real-life" experience.  Any takers?

I've never dealt directly with X-Cart from a development standpoint, but
I do
administer servers and support clients that use it (our hosting company
is
one listed on http://www.x-cart.com/webhosting_companies.html).  So far,
it's
been fairly easy to support and the clients always seem satisfied.

modifications