latest SecurityFocus

Analysis & Solutions danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Jun 16 15:41:12 EDT 2003

Hi:

Here's the latest...

Sun Microsystems Java Virtual Machine Insecure Temporary File
Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/7848

Spyke PHP Board Information Disclosure Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/7856

XMB Forum Member.PHP U2U Private Message HTML Injection Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/7869

XMB Forum Member.PHP Location Field HTML Injection Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/7870

MySQL libmysqlclient Library mysql_real_connect() Buffer Overrun
Vulnerability
http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/7887
This is said to impact versions 4.0.0 through 4.0.13.

--Dan

--
     FREE scripts that make web and database programming easier
           http://www.analysisandsolutions.com/software/