[nycphp-talk] digest mode?

Chalu Kim chalu at egenius.com
Thu Jun 19 15:16:28 EDT 2003

Let's not make matters worse. Just ignore any of Daniel's postings.

Listen to yourself. Daniel.I understand it is very enjoying.

This is like entering a red neck country. It is just that you can't tolerate
difference in opinions and how people use lists.

For example, I just don't see the reason why you create your own list for it
is very complex to build a good tool. Look at the feature sets of Gmane or
Mailman.

My opinion of the NYPHP has been dimmed by this flurry of email exchanges.

All the best