What I see wrong with NYPHP mailing list.

Chalu Kim chalu at egenius.com
Thu Jun 19 16:12:19 EDT 2003

Dear NYPHPers

Nothing is matter with me.  Awhile back like a month or two ago, I asked
Hans and rather the web master to remove me from the list. I asked about
retrieving my password.

Nothing happened.

Now, I asked politely about the digest mode so that I can reduce amount of
individual emails I receive. This is what I get for getting this done.
Hopefully, I raise enough noise to get off this list this time.

That is all.

You get it now. I am not too happy about that way things turned out with
this NYPHP mailing list.