[nycphp-talk] MySQL and spaces in data

Jeff jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 19 23:39:55 EDT 2003

This will *definitely* be a long time client. They are well aware of the
problems with the data and prior to beginning the project we had lengthy
discussions with the company that creates the data. This data is used by
parts dealers across the continent so they were not keen on the idea of
doing it the "right way" nor was the client keen on shelling out the
money to "normalize" the data. There are many more data issues...I only
touched the tip of the iceberg.

Jeff