[nycphp-talk] self-expiring pages

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.net
Tue Mar 11 13:05:20 EST 2003

Here is a short example, not sure if it helps ...

<?php
  $timer = "5000"; // work w/ timestamp from db, etc.
 ?>

  <script language="javascript">
   function foo() {
    document.myform.submit();
   }
  </script>

  <form name="myform" method="post" action="test.php">
   <input type="hidden" name="foo" value="bar">
  </form>

 Foo: <?= $_POST['foo']; ?>