[nycphp-talk] installing PHP extensions

Matthew Zimmerman mz34 at nyu.edu
Fri Mar 14 13:29:34 EST 2003

Thanks Chris,

I figured that was the case. And iIshould learn this anyway. I can just
mess around with it on a development box and not worry about breaking
anything.

So if the install instructions for the XSLT extensions say:

On UNIX, run configure with the --enable-xslt --with-xslt-sablot options

I don't want to choose ONLY those options, right? I should read up in
the manual and make sure I choose all the appropriate options for other
extensions like MySQL etc., yes? I am guessing when I reconfigure I am
starting from scratch and not just "adding" an extension.

Matt