[nycphp-talk] merchant account referrals?

Jeff Knight lush22 at winstarmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:22:31 EST 2003

I've used http://www.itransact.com/ for several clients with no
problems. They used to have excellent customer services (& I only say
"used" to because I haven't needed to contact them in years). One of
the things I like best about them (aside from the fact they are cheap)
is that you can either gather all the secure info yourself or push the
customer over to their site & let them deal with it.