cache frameset

Christopher Hendry chendry at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 26 13:12:58 EST 2003

does anyone know if/how I could cache a frameset, so that when the frameset
displays all of the pages inside it display at once as opposed to one page
within the frameset loading up at a different pace than the other pages.

I have a couple of embedded framesets (unavoidable, I'm afraid) with php
inside.  And the pages load in a very ugly fashion (sometimes there can even
be a lag so one page doesn't load till much later than the others).  I only
need it to display all at once at the index page.

It's in a hosted environment, so I don't have much control over the server.
:(

Is it possible???

Thanks, Chris