[nycphp-talk] cache frameset

Chris Snyder chris at psydeshow.org
Wed Mar 26 17:47:22 EST 2003

It hurts my brain to think about implementing this, but would it be
possible to put style="visibility: hidden;" attributes in the body tags
of all the pages, and then call a javascript function to set them all to
visible when the frames have loaded?

Does anyone know if the frameset element has an onload event?

Of course, then you run the risk of broken/missing javascript
implementations and your content remaining invisible....

    chris.

do you have a photoblog yet?
http://fotola.com  (help beta-test!)