[nycphp-talk] generating a post request from the command line

tom at supertom.com tom at supertom.com
Thu Mar 27 12:55:57 EST 2003

I haven't done it, but I have read in the past that you can do something
like:

cat file_with_vars.txt | lynx http://mysite/myscript.php -post_data

with the vars in the file in key value pairs like:

name=foobar
address=123 street
city=mycity

etc.

Can anyone confirm this?

Good Luck!

Tom

Long Island PHP Users Group
http://www.liphp.org

What's Tom listening to right now?  Find out here:
http://www.supertom.com/viewcds.php