[nycphp-talk] Masking Emails and Avoiding Spam - OOPS

Jeff jsiegel1 at optonline.net
Thu May 1 21:23:42 EDT 2003

Steve,

"I think he might want to trickle out some "re-opt" emails to his
subscribers and in the
future send email only to those who respond affirmatively."

I believe this is the way to go.

And I should clarify one small point. He doesn't send the same job
description to 10,000 people. He sends different job descriptions to
different people based on their "specialty" areas.

As was noted in another email...my client is going to have to rethink
how he does business.

Jeff