[nycphp-talk] Newbie question - multi-select list box

Brent Baisley brent at landover.com
Fri May 2 09:38:16 EDT 2003

Since a multi-select can contain multiple values, you need to use a
variable that can hold multiple values. If you add brakcets [] to your
field name for the multi-select, then the values will be contained in
an array by that name.

<select name="varName[]" multiple size=5>

--
Brent Baisley
Systems Architect