[nycphp-talk] XML files

Larry Chuon LarryC at indexstock.com
Tue May 6 18:31:02 EDT 2003

Thank you all for your quick responses.  I'll consider generating XML on the
fly (still new at this).  Here's another question.  Besides importing the
files to dB, is there another way to index and query large volumes of
documents.  I'm going out of tangent a bit here.  Let say, I'm archiving
tons of document for a public library.  They want to scan and digitize
millions of articles.  What is the best way to index and search for articles
say by keywords or captions?