looking for php based php source browser

Ophir Prusak ophir at prusak.com
Wed May 7 10:13:22 EDT 2003

Here's the deal,

We have few hundred php files and a few hundred include files for our site.
When viewing a php file I find myself constantly opening more and more
files.
File A has an include of file B which has an include of file C etc ...

What I'd like to do is when viewing a file (in my browser via a php script):
All function calls will be a link to view the file and line where the
function is defined.
All includes / requires will be a link to view the file.
All local href links and form actions will be a link to view the file.

1. Before I go and re-invent the wheel, does anything like this already
exist ? (in php of course).
I'm guessing that the better PHP IDEs (like zend studio) probably have
something like this built in, but I want a total server side solution.

2. If nothing like this already exists, would anyone be interested in
writing this with me as an open source project ?

Thanx
Ophir