[nycphp-talk] NYPHP List: Digest Available?

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 10:53:14 EDT 2003

--- Webapprentice <webapprentice at onemain.com> wrote:
> Hi Hans,
> Thanks for the information.
> Just a lot of emails to skim through. ^_^

Yeah, I hear ya.  We'll be getting something going soon to address these, and
other issues.

In the meantime, consider just visiting the archives on a regular basis, or
better yet, your mail client/provider must support filtering of some sort (I
filter everything to talk at nyphp.org to a seperate folder).